MovieBox was first launched as a mobile application, popular on Android and iOS devices. The good news is that it’s now available for PC as well.
Without any hesitation, slide down and get this Showbox’s spin-off version to your PC right now!
Of note, you will never feel low with the MovieBox PRO for PC.
What Is MovieBox Pro And How Does It Work?
In 2018, the MovieBox app was suddenly closed, then MovieBox Pro turned into the alternative free streaming app.
No official statements on the two apps popped up to avoid the uncalled-for judgments. Users still figured out their common, though.
The current MovieBox is a BitTorrent client, enabling you to gather fragments of a larger file from fellow users’ devices.
Then, these fragments will be combined to make the content viewable and shareable on your smartphone or PC. For illustration, a TV show or a full movie series.
By far, MovieBox Pro is a collection of over 15,000 movies and TV shows, with switchable subtitles and audio. What freaks you out is their quality of 360-pixel resolution and H.265 compression available.
Also, users could stream the content online and save them offline viewing. Paid-VIP users can opt for one, six, or 12-month plans to get higher resolutions ad-free packages.
The app downloaded directly from the MovieBox Pro Website will work well with iOS gadgets and Android, even Chromecast and Apple TV with a VIP subscription.
How To Download MovieBox Pro PC
Now we get the most awaited part of this post: the step-by-step guide on downloading MovieBox Pro for PC.
Today, we will focus on 3 main computer systems: Windows, Linux, and Mac.
How To Install MovieBox Pro For Windows
It’s non-debatable about Windows’ popularity. To get MovieBox Pro downloaded on this system, 2 emulators Bluestacks and MenuPlay are helpful.
Windows uses one of the coolest emulators, Bluestacks. It runs smoothly for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Users can have MovieBox Pro installed by following these steps:
- Step 1: Download the Bluestacks Emulator for PC.
- Step 2: Have the installation procedure done. Once successfully installed, it’s ready to open.
- Step 3: Wait a few minutes to load the new app. When it opens, you can see the Bluestacks’ Home screen.
- Step 4: Google Play Store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. On the home screen, double-click on the icon Play Store.
- Step 5: Now, look for the app MovieBox Pro you need to install on your PC.
- Step 6: Select the Install button. MovieBox Pro can install automatically on your PC via Bluestacks. Once completed, the app is present in the Bluestacks’ installed-app list.
- Step 7: From then on, click on the app icon and start exploring your new installation.
The stunning features of the Bluestacks latest version may drop your jaw. Yet it requires a minimum configuration PC. Otherwise, many interruptions may come, notably while you play high-end games like PUBG.
Choosing MenuPlay is also good to go. This emulator is somewhat lightweight compared with the Bluestacks. Initially, its first debut was for gaming purposes, yet the current version is also compatible with Windows.
Take a peek at the all-rounded guide on MovieBox Pro for Windows 10/8/7 download with MenuPlay:
- Step 1: Download and install MemuPlay on its website on your PC.
- Step 2: When the installation completes, open this emulator. On its Home screen, double click on the Google Play Store app icon.
- Step 3: Once Google Play Store opens, search for the MovieBox Pro app from the BOBA Games developer and select the Install button.
- Step 4: The MovieBox Pro will be on MemuPlay’s home screen when the installation finishes.
How To Install MovieBox Pro For Mac
For Mac, Bluestacks works wonders like on Windows.
- Step 1: Ensure your Mac is running macOS 10.15 or greater.
- Step 2: Download and install the Bluestacks on your device.
- Step 3: When seeing the “System Extension Blocked” pop up, you select “Open Security Preferences” and then “Allow’’ in “Security and Privacy’’ to complete BlueStacks installation.
- Step 4: Download and install MovieBox Pro through Bluestacks.
- Step 5: Wait for installation finishes and start using.
How To Install MovieBox Pro For Linux
In the case of Linux, the Cydia Impactor is the recommended emulator to download MovieBox Pro.
- Step 1: Download and install the Cydia Impactor for Linux.
- Step 2: Open the application, then find the MovieBox Pro app and install it via Cydia Impactor.
- Step 3: When installed, the MovieBox app turns up on your device.
- Step 4: Verify the application and then enjoy the movie time.
MovieBox Pro For PC FAQs
What Are MovieBox Pro’s Features?
The app is free at large. It’s engaging and enticing as well with these features as below:
- Chances to enjoy multiple genres to stream.
- Free content streaming.
- Simple movies and TV series download process.
- Switch the cast videos to another screen with ease.
- The in-built video player plays any video’s format.
- All videos are available in HD resolution.
Is MovieBox Pro Safe?
Yes. MovieBox Pro is not only safe but also easy-to-operate. It never asks for registration, and none of your information will be unveiled by this app.
Does The MovieBox Pro Work Without Internet Connectivity?
Yes. The priority for the streaming process is Internet connectivity. Once downloaded, the contents are available to access without Internet or Wifi, though.
Can I Find Content Listed On Top Streaming Services From MovieBox Pro?
Yes. Looking for these top content never costs you a penny. That’s the bomb! More than 15,000 Movies and TV shows available cost you nothing.
Our Final Words
Movie PRO For PC is an epic app ready for your exploration for movie fans.
This free-of-cost app will give you the best experiences using it. Hence, it’s a huge shortcoming to overlook this app, notably die-hard fans. Unlimited entertainment with global content is no longer a dream but authentic.
Share the post with anyone who desires it. Thanks for reading!
MovieBox Pro for Android Moviebox Pro for iOS Moviebox PRO for Firestick