With a huge source of cost-free movies and TV shows, CATMOUSE for Firestick can surely satisfy even the pickiest movie fans!
Nevertheless, users can even get rid of those annoying ads that disturb the watching experience. Scroll down to discover more amazing features behind this app!
What Is CATMOUSE For Firestick?
Netflix might be the first name you come up with when asked about streaming sites, but there are other applications with special deals to offer, too. Take CATMOUSE as an example.
If paying a budget for streaming films each month sounds like a waste to you, the app will be the perfect candidate. This platform offers thousands of movies and TV shows with the top solution quality, free as it may be.
We all know that most free streaming sites are committed to ads, but this platform is the only exception!
CATMOUSE Special Features
Rich Content and Quick Updates
Thanks to the quick updates of newly-released movies and TV shows, its huge library keeps expanding each year. The app is also open to customers’ requests for updates of films and process demands in a couple of days.
Even regular members will have access to HD 1080 quality films after installing the app successfully.
If you have purchased a real-debrid service, HD 4K is the best quality the app offers.
Welcome External Media Players
It’s up to you whatever media players you go for – CATMOUSE APK puts no limit on that. This fact again shows the app’s versatile design.
Say No To Ads
In-between ads can spoil the joy of watching films, especially when you use free streaming websites. This reason only convinces many customers to switch to this application – one of the rare free streaming applications which are ads-free.
Some streaming websites go too far with complicated interfaces, but this platform believes that simple is the best. Their refreshing format welcomes small age groups, as well.
Moreover, there’s this popular section that helps you narrow down options based on your interest – a helpful way to help users save time searching up and down for a film.
How to Install CATMOUSE for Firestick
On TV using Downloader App
Step 1: Get the Downloader App
The first thing you need to do is to install the Downloader App. You can get it on the Amazon Store.
- Find the Firestick’s home screen and click on Find.
- Click Search.
- Finally, look up Downloader App and get it as instructed by the on-screen info.
Step 2: Allow Access for Apps from Unknown Sources
Unfortunately, the app does not belong to the Amazon Store. The only place you can get it is from an external website, which is why you need to enable Apps from Unknown Sources first.
To do that, follow the below instruction:
- Turn on the FireStick device. Find the menu bar on the home window and click on Settings.
- Within the items shown on the menu, look at the right corner to find My Fire TV.
- Now, select Developer Options.
- Next, tap on Install Unknown Apps.
- Turn on the Downloader app.
- Now, you can process downloading CATMOUSE for Firestick.
Step 3: Installations
- Start the Downloader App by clicking inside the textfield on the screen.
- A keyboard will appear at this stage. Fill in this URL https://www.firesticktricks.com/catmouse or firesticktricks.com/catmouse
- Then, click GO.
- Wait a few minutes until the Downloader App finishes downloading APK files.
- The application will automatically run once the download finishes. Then, select Install.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- The App Installed pops up, signaling that the installation is complete. You can either click OPEN to try running the app or opt for DONE.
- Start Safari Browser
- Open the official website of the app.
- Find the Install button for iOS and click.
- You will see the ‘’install CATMOUSE on your iOS device’’ message sent by the webpage.
- Click Allow.
- From your iOS device’s home screen, progress installation.
- Wait until the process ends to jump at Settings -> General ->Profiles and enable the CATMOUSE’s profile.
- Start using the platform.
- Enable access for Unknown Source by turning ON your Android device.
- Install the application.
- Launch the app by choosing the icon appearing on it.
How To Get The Newest Version
Keeping up with the latest version of the application is easy thanks to the notification and automatic update. The purpose of refreshing your app is to access the latest features and additions.
If you choose to download the latest update manually, delete the old app before installing the upgraded version.
Keep in mind that you cannot install the update over an existing app. So, uninstall the old version first before installing the new one.
What If You Prefer Other Apps?
CATMOUSE is outstanding considering what it can offer, but what if the film you’re looking for hasn’t been available yet, or you encounter an invalid link? Don’t worry, as there are still plenty of other options.
Introduced to the market just months after CATMOUSE, this application quickly gained popularity due to the rich content it offers.
UnlockTV resembles the other one in the way it allows external media players. Its interface is compatible with Fire TV Remote as well as other devices.
On top of all, this application is super recommendable for foreign users who prefer languages other than English. That is because it allows users to switch up app languages just as simply as subtitle languages.
Its interface is very similar to UnlockTV, meaning that it can also connect to Fire TV Remote and other devices like the wireless keyboard.
What’s best about Cyberflix TV is that the app categorizes films and TV shows by channels broadcasting them (Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, etc.)
That’s all you need to know about what CATMOUSE for Firestick can do as a streaming app, as well as how you can download it on your device. As you can see, the process is simple and only takes minutes. Be reminded that you’ll need to do it manually if the automatic upgrade notification doesn’t show up.
So, let’s get this application right away and dive into your favorite TV series and shows now!